Making Winter Better!! Is It Possible??
And layering! I hate layering – I always lose one of the layers that moved upwards during the day and I can’t quite reach it to pull it down again – haha!
I am trying to find ways to be positive about winter. So I thought I should try the ‘list thing’. Feel free to join in. I will try to list TEN things (oh my, will I find ten things?!) that I really like about winter. Sigh – here goes! Not sure if this will improve my feelings towards winter…
1) I love pancake
2) I love sleeping in winter and I can snuggle up close to my hubby without him complaining that I am sleeping him off the bed!
3) I really like hot chocolate and cappuccinos and we drink them so much more often in winter
4) Soup is one of my favourite dishes
5) I think Gluhwein is divine! (Does anyone have a nice recipe?)
I’m running out of things I like about winter here!!
6) Foam baths! Foam baths in winter are wonderful!
7) Watching DVDs in winter are much more fun than watching them in summer
8) More shopping… 🙂
Hmmm, let’s see… I don’t know what else…
9) Having an excuse to exercise less!
10) The fact that it doesn’t and cannot last forever!!
And oh yes!! 11) My black boots and Jenni Button black coat are more than enough reasons to love winter!
Perhaps I should get dressed in my boots, watch a DVD, drink a cappuccino and search for a Gluhwein recipe on the Internet. Perhaps winter is not so bad after all. What do you like about winter?
Stay warm… and good!